So, November has been decided as "Credit-Card Free Month" to empirically find answers to the following:
- Is it possible to actually live in today's world without a credit card?
- Does it make it easier to save? by way of making us more conscious of spending ?
- ... or just by spending less to begin with.
- Amazon purchases
- Groupon or Living Social purchases
- Online purchases of any sort - REI, Adorama, etc.
Having to not use a credit card means that we will be forced to shop locally and we will have to use the long-lost art of writing checks at the grocery store.