Black Friday?
To my great anger the tickets to the finals have been sold out.The sort sightedness of the organisers prevented them from arranging a bigger hall. This I hope makes up for my own short sightedness that I should have gone to get the tickets an hours earlier. Its always easy to blame 'them' though.
Its India's greatest moment( any kind of moment for a nation) since Lords, 1983 ( when I was too young to remember) I shall not be able to watch it. This is punishment for my utter lack of faith in Indian cricket.
Part of my earlier spiel for not buying the tickets was Cricket has eaten into other sports in India. This may not be the politically best time to argue a case for other sports. The grapes are currently too sour to even talk about.
Though still being very much Indian and hence full of hope.. I hope that some juggad will get me tickets. Shall I slit a few throats?

No comments: