Back Home
Nothing changes and yet everything does. Its great fun to be back,even if its 40 C in the afternoon. Ann Arbor has its attractions but then Pune has its distractions!
Marz-O-Rin has a brand new top floor. This will make it even more popular. A balcony is a great vantage point for ogling. Wish they had done this years ago in the days of my youth. Hah!
The traffic is still as chaotic but thankfully my Puneri driving instincts have not at all diminished. Doing 120 kmph on I-94 is no challenge compared to 30 kmph on Laxmi Road on Saturday night. Yeah on Saturday night on my 'rusty but trusty' M-80. I was already taking the free lefts and doing the 'orange gamble' quite effortlessly.
Last night I met up with friends in 'Vaish' (where else?) and had an SPDP (what else?). Great meals start at less than 80 cents! Old jokes with old friends. Priceless.

No comments: